I love books. This is a blog of the books that I have read both past and present. Each book will receive a quick rundown that includes a rating suggested by me and anyone else in my family who has read the book. I use the school grading system, with A+ being the best, to score the books. If books use profanity or contain inappropriate content I will note this in my summary. Feel free to contact me anytime to talk books and if you live near me I am always willing to loan out my books! amyjcaz@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Eleven By Patricia Reilly Giff

Book Type: Young Adult
Rating: A


Recommended: Anyone/ Any age


Genre: Drama/Mystery


Themes: Quest for Identity/Family/Wood Carving
Main Character: Male with supporting Female


Annotation: After discovering he once had a different last name, a young boy secretly searches for answers to who he is and where he came from. My only disappointment in this book was that the cover lead me to believe it would be more suspenseful than it actually was.


Other Books By Patricia Reilly Giff: Pictures of Hollis Woods A+ (One of my favorites!)

1 comment:

  1. I know this author's name, I totally recognize it, but I haven't heard of either of those books. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete